Exchange and ideas on the climate action plan
On April 24, 2022, the Runde Tisch Klima und Umwelt (Round Table Climate and Environment) and the Klimaentscheid Jena are organizing an open day on the Climate Action Plan, which is currently being developed. We want to consider together what measures are needed to make Jena climate neutral by 2035.
The “Climate Day Jena” will take place from 14-17.30 at the Christian High School (Christlichen Gymnasium, Altenburger Str. 10). There will be numerous guests, including from the city administration (mayor, climate coordinator), the commissioned target GmbH (managing director), the municipal utilities and various initiatives (Repariercafe, foodsharing, Radentscheid,…).
Come by to write down your ideas for measures, to ask questions or simply to inform yourself (this is all possible at any time). Coffee and cake will be provided as well as a clothing exchange and other offers.
Climate Day Jena – Program
- 2-3 p.m.: Climate action plan – on the way to climate neutrality
(Information event with the climate coordinator and much more)
- 3-5 p.m.: Open workshops for contributing ideas (each approx. 45 min)
- 3 p.m.: Role of public utilities, activation of civil society, consumption + nutrition, open workshop (open meeting and experts)
- 4 p.m.: Building renovation, transformation of the transport sector, climate-neutral companies, open-topic workshop
- Booths (2-5 p.m.): ideas for better bicycle mobility (Radentscheid), save food (Foodsharing), repair appliances (Repariercafe), propose measures, cake bazaar, clothes exchange, Bürgerenergie Jena, …
- 5 p.m.: Closing event with the mayor of Jena
We look forward to your participation and to forwarding this invitation.